Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order would be launching on July 19th, 2019 in North America, Nintendo reported as the publisher of the game. This title has been developed exclusively for Switch (Nintendo) console by the joint development between Team Ninja and Koei Tecmo Games, and is notable as the first Marvel game published by Nintendo. The game will come in both physical and digital formats at the price of $59.99 (tax included). Physical cartridge now can be pre-ordered via 3rd party retailers such as Amazon US ¹. It is worth noting that Amazon US does support international shipping but only to some specific countries such as Canada, United Kingdom, Japan, Singapore, etc. (checking method can be referred at 3) of NOTE). As the result, players who cannot directly purchase but still want a physical cartridge for the game have to use 3rd party shipping service. On the other hand, digital license isn’t available for sale yet, but it’ll be able to be purchased directly via Nintendo eShop ² or indirectly via 3rd party retailers soon in the near future, else after the launching date of the game at the latest. Moreover, players can easily purchase the game directly from Nintendo eShop as long as owns a Nintendo account had the country set to corresponding countries such as America, Canada, etc. In this title, players can play as a longtime iconic hero like Iron Man, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Hulk, Captain America or even as a new famous character like Black Panther, Deadpool, Spider-Gwen, Doctor Strange to save the world from Thanos and other high stakes threats. Besides single player, multiplayer mode is also implemented, allowing players to play together up to maximum of 4 people via local area network (LAN) or internet connection with the ability to drop in and out at any time.
1) The currency used by Amazon US is US Dollar, hence purchase with other currencies will lead to currency exchange fee charge
2) Amazon US may offer cheaper price thanks to sale off event
3) Amazon US does support both domestic (US) and international shipping, but they only ship to some specific countries. It’s possible to check if they can or cannot ship by choosing a country from the option “Deliver to (country name here)” showed above the quantity dropdown button
4) It’s possible to request a 3rd party shipping service to purchase these products as a representative, however the customer agrees that use of the service is at entirely customer’s own risk
5) The game is under development, therefore images and contents may vary in the final product